This quick tutorial is about how to create inflatable objects in Maya. Please like and subscribe my channel… Share if you find these tutorial helpful..
To inflate or deflate an nCloth object
1. Select the nCloth object you want to inflate or deflate. In the Attribute Editor, select the nClothShape tab.
2. Expand the Pressure section.
3. Do one of the following for your nCloth:
* For the Manual Pressure Settings, keyframe the Pressure attribute so that its value increases (inflation) or decreases (deflation).
* For the Volume Tracking Model, set a Start Pressure and then keyframe the Pump Rate and Air Tightness. If your object has any holes in its surface, you can also keyframe its Seal Holes attribute for fast inflation or deflation.
Thanks for watching